Monday, September 7, 2026

The Life Aim of Everlasting Happiness



"The Life Aim of Everlasting Happiness"


by ben yosaf aperitif


As one structures in inward looking perception and reflection of outward vision and trajectory their personal life aims, there have historically been rooted different aims to go for, enlightenment, for instance, or nirvana, or personal kindness in an overall capacity to all people, or a good relationship with God, etc.  I would like to offer a novel perspective in regards to the concept of coming to an 'overcoming and liberation,' that I think is on a similar level, though it often can be seen as a protean and ever-eclipsing way of being (I will show a path for attainment that I have offered the basic promontory basis of in some of my other writing)-- "everlasting happiness."  There is a path in life that one can embark on that the individual comes out in the equated capacity of an unchangeable and steady state of everlasting happiness, despite any kind of hindrances, roadblocks, or obstacles may come her way.  This, I carry forth in describing.


As I have shown in an earlier writing, life-purpose is action-oriented in terms of an understanding, and life-meaning is laden in ideas and personal understanding capacities.  The selfish and immoral drive in some human renderings of action-oriented personal drive is, one would agree, self-defeating in the terms of a indiscriminate sense of one's individual bearing of the meaning of 'life-purpose.'  People see the most meaningful and proud and achievement-oriented pursuits and accomplishments the individual personally conceives of in relation to 'life-purpose' is moral, good, and generally also selfless, in the way of comprehending self-identity.  Good is good, it could be claimed and stated.  Moreover, selfless and empathetic deeds and projects, the human individual especially holds in the inward sector of personal achievements, basis for happiness, and basis of pride self-knowledge.


With people living a life committed to purpose-driven activity they will, as a sense of determined conviction, carry out, the moral and good actions despite circumstances tend to carry forth to a sense of personal stability in terms of life-trajectories.  Insofar as the world is characteristically personified in the personhoods of winds, storms, rains, and thunders, the perilous and precarious state of the universe can startle and ambush one of their good footing.  But also, purpose-driven activity on a non-discriminate basis brings about a sense of moral complexion that sees sanguine positive-basis, regardless of situational context.


People, from purpose, come to the mentally-laden conceptual selfhood of immortal meaningfulness then, or "everlasting happiness."  The first noble truth of the Buddha taking from the Pali Cannon of the religious Buddhist tradition-- "life is suffering."  Another translation-- "life is hardship."  To reach the overcoming, the cure, the forth noble truth brings the great practitioner of the eightfold path to the "end of suffering and desire."  We can relate to going through hard-times in a happy attitude.  I know that Buddha is a teacher in a way I am not.  It is a greater end to overcome a life of suffering.  But, here, I have expressed, there is also a life aim one could come to of attaining, "everlasting happiness."


Thank you my kind reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment